Thursday, April 2, 2020

Happy Birthday for JUGS Photo Week

I am sharing a card I made for a friend using the challenge at Just Us Girls.
I had the embossed panel on my table and decided to die cut an oval to showcase the pretty flowers from Sweet 'n Sassy Spring Tulips.  I stamped them with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored them with SU Poppy Parade and Granny Apple Green Blends.  I fussy cut the tulips and mounted them with foam tape in the opening which I had sponged with light blue ink.  The sentiment is from SU Very Vintage (retired).  I mounted it with foam tape in the center and glued the ends.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you all are staying safe and healthy.  I am getting lots of cards made, which I enjoy doing.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

5 comments:

  1. So pretty JoAnn! Love how you framed those pretty tulips! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, JoAnn! Your tulips are so pretty and I love how you framed them with the embossed layer. Thanks for playing with us again at JUGS! Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This basket weave frame is perfect for your pretty red tulips, JoAnn! A perfect card for Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These tulips are so pretty and they really pop from the embossed frame. So pretty! Beautiful work of art.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOH the pretty tulips! LOVE the BG embossing too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.