Thursday, April 23, 2020

Joy to the World

Hello friends.  I finally got a card made for CAS Christmas Card Challenge - Christmas Song.
I have been wanting to use these cute angels from Pretty Pink Posh and since it has Joy to the World as one of the sentiments, I chose to use it.  I have had them for quite a while but this is my first time using them.
I started with a piece of X-Press It Blending card and sponged on some Broken China DOI.  I flicked water on it  and then then flicked on some Perfect Pearls - my first time doing both of these techniques.  I really like the way it turned out.  I stamped the cute Angel Friends and banner and colored them with Copics.  I curved the sentiment and stamped it on the banner.  I cut them with the matching dies but ending up trimming around the angels by hand.  I mounted them with foam tape and then added a thin mat with some matching card.

I will link this to Darnell's NBUS (never before used schtuff)  April challenge as this is my frist time using this adorable stamp set and also the Perfect Pearls.
Grab our badge to display on your blog.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you are staying safe and well.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

10 comments:

  1. A gorgeous sky, JoAnn! Love the blue with the added texture and shine! These angels are adorable and I love the banner! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your angels are so cute, I love them floating through the blue sky carrying the words to a great Christmas song. Thanks for joining us on CAS Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pretty sky and those sweet little angels, JoAnn. Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just adorable! Perfect for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done using your NBUS, JoAnn, and thank you for sharing in the gallery! And well done trying new techniques, too. The background is really schplashy and schparkly ~ just perfect for the sweet angels and their musical banner!! Take care and keep safe! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet little angels and lovely sparkly blue sky! Thanks so much for joining us at CAS Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card. Those little Angels are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your sky and stars really make this CUTE card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This truly brings joy to the viewer and the receiver. Love the 'sparkle' of the background - it shows off the joyful angels so nicely.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.