Thursday, April 16, 2020

Salute to the Heroes

Hello friends.  Seize the Birthday is doing a special challenge to honor our heroes during this World Wide Pandemic.   We  hope you will join us and share the cards you have been making for our heroes.
I have made a card for my granddaughter's friend's mom who works in a Covic 19 ward at her hospital.  I know she will appreciate the thoughts.  I am also making other cards to share.
My Favorite Things was kind enough to share their BB nurse and doctor images for anyone that wanted to download them and make cards for the heroes. (THANK YOU MY FAVORITE THINGS).
For my card I used the nurse image.  After printing her, I fussy cut her, colored her with Copics and mounted her with foam tape.  I made her a blonde as the nurse it is for is blonde and I know she is a  blessing to all those she serves.  My layout is based on Mojo Monday Sketch 534.  I used some pattern paper from my stash.  The sentiment is from an older MFT set, stamped on a panel die cut with a stitched rectangle die and mounted with foam tape.  The nurse is also mounted with foam tape.  Here is a photo of the inside of the card.

Be sure to check out all the great cards by the design team and I hope you will join us in this special challenge.

Edited to add a few more cards I made for heroes.





Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

6 comments:

  1. It looks like we all made really good use of these free digi's. So nice to receive them free and send them off to deserving Healthcare workers. Glad that you sent ours out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty in pink! How thoughtful of you to think of this particular heroine! Scary times out there, stay well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! You have been busy like me! I am thrilled that MFT decided to share these! I appreciate you playing along and stay well my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, JoAnn you really went to town and made awesome cards for our true heroes! I hope you are staying safe! Heart Hugs, Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've been busy, my friend! Great cards to send to those on the front lines to show that you care! I'm sure they will be much appreciated and treasured.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great collection of cards you created JoAnn, with a nice diversity of designs. All will be greatly appreciated by the recipients!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.