Saturday, April 18, 2020

Happy Mother's Day Mini Album

I was requested to make a mini Mother's Day Album for my grandson's step-daughter and this is what I came up with.  Lot of photos.  Hope you enjoy looking.
I love how the cover turned out.  The flowers are made with an MFT rose dies and the leaves are from a SU die.  The sentiment is cut with the Cricut and layered 3 times.  The binding is punched with an EK Success punch and embossed with SU Mosaic EF.  The papers are from the Chateau 12x12 pad by CraftSmart (I think I purchased it at Michael's a while back).

Inside cover with a pocket. Another rose and MFT leafy scroll.  Love is from the Cricut cartridge.

Page 1.  Another pocket with a heart die by MFT.

Page 2.  New is MFT dies and Mama is from the Cricut cartridge.

Page 3.  MFT alphabet dies.

Page 4  - another pocket page.  The banner die is by MFT and the stamp is an older one I had.

Page 5 - Pocket page with a saying from a baby paper pad and star stickers.

Page 6 - Another saying from the baby paper pad.

Page 7 - Another saying from the baby paper pad.

Page 8 - Another rose and leaf die by MFT.

I made the inside back cover with a pocket for photos from her first Mother's Day.

Back cover with my Handmade for you stamp.

I hope you have enjoyed looking at my mini album.  The book is 7" x 5-1/2" and will hold quite a few 3-1/2 x 5" photos.

Happy Crafting,
JoAnn

4 comments:

  1. The cover is gorgeous as I'm sure all the pages are too! Blogger is not playing nice right now and all your pages are showing up funky. I had the same problem with one of my posts and had to go remove the icon and replace the pictures. I wonder if Blogger as COVID???

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so multi-talented, JoAnn! This baby album is and will be a treasured family keepsake! I'm delighted to know that people still do this. I enjoyed every photo and all the precious details! Enjoy your Sunday! Take care and keep safe! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. What a fabulous job you did and what a wonderful keepsake.
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see all the inside pages of this fantastic little book! A lovely project, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.