Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Cards for Nurses

Hello friends.  There are lots of cards in blog land for our heroes in different areas of service, not just medical but all frontline workers.  I am making cards for our medical staff heroes and thought I would share a couple of them on my blog. I know several nurses who are working hard and I wanted the heroes to know they are appreciated and this is one way I can do that.   Thank you to My Favorite Things for gifting us with these digital images.
For this card I colored the image with Copics and SU Balmy Blue Blends and used SU DSP in Balmy Blue.

For this card I colored the image with Copics and SU Mint Macaron Blends.  The DSP is Mint Macron also.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Stay safe.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. Great coloring on these sweet images, JoAnn! I'm sure they will be appreciated. I can't imagine what the health care workers are having to go through as well as the worry of taking the virus home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also thank My Favorite Things for sharing these cute digi images. You did a great job with the coloring and I love the design and background. The added "notes" to the clip board make it special!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just ADORABLE and YES, they should be thanked!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.