Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Welcome cards

Hello friends.  I am sharing some cards my sister requested for new people in her neighborhood.  I sent her a picture of one before I made the other 4.  She wanted them all to be a little different.  I think she will like them.
Ooops, I didn't notice the tiny piece of paper on the bottom card on the left house when I took the picture.
Here is a close up of one of the cards.

I used Lawn Fawn's Happy Village stamps and die set, Lil' Inkers Side Stitched Rectangle dies and MFT Wonky Stitched Rectangle dies.  I sponged the grass and sky and mounted the stamped elements with foam tape.

I will link my cards over at Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 75 - Spectacular skies.  My sky is bright and cheerful so hopefully that counts.


Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day and stay safe.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, these are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a happy looking little village! Love these sweet houses and the sky looks fair and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet set of cards! Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are very welcoming! And I still don't see the paper bit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.