Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Doctor Thank You

Hello friends.  I made another thank you card for a local doctor using the free digital images MFT shared to make cards for our medical staff heroes on the front lines.  I have made quite a few using their images and they are greatly appreciated.  Thank you MFT.
I printed the image and colored it with Copics, then fussy cut it to mount with foam tape on the stitched rectangle die cut that is partially embossed with a brick wall EF.  I drew a line on the bottom and colored it with gray markers.  I used my new Cornflower Blue cardstock and ink to stamp and mat the background panel.  It is stamped with MFT All Lined Up Background stamp.  The sentiment is from MFT Greetings Galore and die cut with a die from the Blueprints 20 die set, and also mounted with foam tape.

ETA:  My card was chosen as one of the A Cut Above over at The Paper Players.
This fits the sketch at The Paper Players (I put the sentiment at the top though) so I will link up there.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Stay safe and well.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

5 comments:

  1. Love that background and this bright blue, JoAnn! Great job of coloring this Dr. I'm sure the doctor will be so glad to receive this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JoAnn, this is just adorable! I love this little doctor! Your coloring is fabulous and the background is perfect! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. JoAnn, I agree with Claire - this is adorable. I love that you are sending this to a local doctor - I am sure they will be thrilled to receive it.
    So glad you joined us at the Players this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the blue patterned BG and the doc wearing blue! I KNOW he appreciated this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is outstanding. I know the medical team recipient just loved it. Thank you MFT for sharing this cute image.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.