Friday, May 1, 2020

Happy Birthday

Hello friends.  I have a  birthday card  for a friend to share today.  

I die cut a white panel with a Lil' Inker Designs cover plate and adhered it to my card base.  I mounted the white strip with foam tape after stamping the sentiment.  I stamped the flowers and leaves from SSS Delicate Flowers with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, colored them with Copics and fussy cut them.  I then mounted them with foam tape also. 

I followed the Fusion Card Challenge sketch.  I just used the sketch and made it a birthday card.
I am also linking my card up at CAS on Friday - use your favorite flower stamp. (most of my many stamps are of flowers and it is hard to chose a favorite, but this is one of my favorites).
For your blog

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you all are staying safe and well.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

9 comments:

  1. What a wonderfully coloured, soft bloom against all that texture-y white space, JoAnne ... so pretty! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why it's one of your favorite flower stamps, JoAnn. It's very pretty! I love it in this color and how it gets to be the star of the card with this design! That background texture is fabulous! Take care and keep safe! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. That textured background is perfect for this pretty flower, JoAnn! Elegant simplicity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the texture that the cover plate adds to this wonderful card. Thanks for joining us over at The Fusion Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely clean design, JoAnn and such a great take on the sketch. Love the debossed background - it adds such a lot of texture.
    Hope you are well and take care.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card and wonderful colouring; the flower looks so true to life. Thanks so much for joining us at CAS on Friday. Cheers, Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the BG embossing! Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This flower is so pretty and looks so nice on the detailed background. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a gorgeous card! Thanks for playing along at CAS on Friday Challenges! Crafty hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.