Tuesday, May 19, 2020

CAS Christmas - Winter Berries

Hello friends.  I have a Christmas card for CAS Christmas - Winter Berries.  I was looking through my dies for a different die when I came across this Gina Marie Designs die set (no name on it).  It is like the die from SU Painted Poppies but is larger and is open in the middle instead of solid.  Anyway, I used the SU die and the leaves and berries from the the Gina Marie Designs die.

I cut the "wreath" die from SU Crumb Cake and added a die cut white Stitched Circle to the center.  I stamped the sentiment from Sweet N' Sassy Poinsettias in Real Red ink and then spritzed the circle with Champagne Shimmer Paint/alcohol spary for a sparkly tint, although it doesn't show up in the photo.  I also spritzed a piece of Real Red CS and then punched the berries.  I mounted the die cut piece with foam tape on a panel embossed with SU Holly EF (retired), and then to the card base.

I will also link this up at Darnell's NBUS as I have never used this Gina Marie Designs die even though I have had it for several years.


and also to the Christmas Kickstart Challenge - Wreathed in Christmas Smiles.


Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you are all doing well and staying safe.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

7 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, JoAnn! Love the wreath and the pretty holly and berries! Love that embossing too! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is absolutely beautiful JoAnn, but I admit I had to chuckle when I read that you've had the die for quite awhile and hadn't used it yet...well I have that same exact die from Gina Marie Designs and have never used it either! And now I don't know why as it makes a lovely, lovely card! Guess I better dig it out and show it some love!! Thanks so much for sharing this beauty with us at CAS Christmas! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your wreath card, JoAnn! Thanks so much for joining Robyn and I at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love your scribble wreath, JoAnn! And the texture of the white behind it looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely die cut wreath card JoAnn - a great CAS design over the embossed background, thanks for sharing with Christmas Kickstart, Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty wreath with your holly and berries JoAnn! Love it on top dry embossed background. So much dimension and depth! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great classic wreath with such pretty holly and berries, JoAnn! I love the texture of that amazing e/f behind it! Take care and keep safe and thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.