Friday, May 22, 2020

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Recycle

Hello friends.  I am sharing a fun card I made for the recycle challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

I was inspired by Lin's card where she used recycled tissue box panel.  I have saved several tissue box panels but have never used them so I thought it was a perfect time to do that.  The green/white panels are from a Kleenex Tissue Box and I thought it was perfect to go with these pretty Simon Says Stamp Even More Spring Flowers.  I stamped the flowers with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored them with SU Flirty Flamingo and Granny Apple Green Blends.  I die cut them and mounted them with foam tape.  I was going to use the full rectangle but then decided to try something different so I cut it on an angle, matted with black card, and mounted them in opposite corners of the card.  I stamped the sentiment in the opening and added two black enamel dots.  I was pleased with the final card and will be sending it to a couple at church.

Also linking to Darnell's NBUS as this is the first time I have used the flower set.


Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty card, JoAnn - love the subtle pattern from the kleenex panel mixed with those sweet pink posies! Thanks so much for the mention, and thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to use an empty tissue box, JoAnn! Love the cut out design and those gorgeous flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you will be using this flower set again! BEAUTIFUL card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.