Saturday, May 30, 2020

Happy Anniversary

Hello friends.  I have another anniversary card to share today.  
I embossed the white panel with SU Brick & Mortar EF.  The pretty flowers and leaves are stamped with MFT Wildflowers and colored with SU Poppy Parade and Granny Apple Green Blends.  I die cut the flowers and leaves and mounted the flowers with foam tape.  The sentiment is from MFT Together Forever and cut with a Stitched Fishtail Flags die.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

5 comments:

  1. Love these red flowers with the yellow centers and that brick embossing, JoAnn! Another fantastic anniversary card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those flowers look stunning against that embossed background xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful anniversary card. Love the brick & mortar background... I think I’m being enabled. 😉

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful and clean simple yet elegant...it would be keeper for the one gave it too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.