Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Happy Anniversary

Hello Friends.  I am working on June anniversary and birthday cards already and have an anniversary card to share with you.  This is for a couple at church.
The background die cut is an Altenew die.  The flowers are Technique Tuesday Mixed Flower Bouquet and matching die.  I colored the flowers with SU Flirty Flamingo and Granny Apple Green Blends and mounted them with foam tape.  The sentiment is from Beautiful Bouquet stamped on a Stitched Oval die cut and mounted with foam tape.   

I am linking my card over at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - use dies and/or punches.  I used 3 dies on my card.
Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

2 comments:

  1. I love that white on white die cut background with these pretty flowers, JoAnn! Another beautiful anniversary card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a lovely card, soft colors and clean though you have added added much visual interest with the embossing...so great that you make and send these lovely cards to your church friends...stay well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.