Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Happy Birthday for JUGS

Hello friends.  I hope you all are staying safe and healthy.  I have a birthday card I made for a friend using the challenge at Just Us Girls - Square Card with at least one square shape.
I cut a Whisper White square card base and added a square panel slightly smaller.  I embossed the panel with SU Mosaic EF.  I used 2 stitched square dies to cut a square frame and mounted it  diagonally with foam tape.  The flowers and sentiment are from SU Happy Birthday to You (a Sale-a-bration set).  I also used the matching dies to die cut the pretty flowers and colored them with Flirty Flamingo and Granny Apple Green Blends.  I added some blue to the tiny sprigs.  After stamping the sentiment I fussy cut around it and mounted it with foam tape.  I thought about embossing it in white on black card but thought it would take away from the delicate look.  I added yellow rhinestones to the flower centers to finish the card.

I am also sharing at The Flower Challenge - Spring Flowers
Thanks so much for stopping by.  I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.  

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet birthday card, JoAnn! Love these little pink flowers and the embossed texture and lovely square frame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you embellished the white square frame with rose bunches, this is so romantic. Thanks so much for joining us at Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a great take on the challenge theme, JoAnn! The square frame on the dry embossed background is a great mat for the pretty flowers! Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.