Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Birthday Card for Two Challenges

Hello friends.  Today I am sharing a card I made using Mojo Monday Sketch 535 

ETA:  Yea, my card was chosen as the Headliner at The Paper Players.
I used the third row down: patterned paper, birthday, flowers.
I used SU Everything Is Rosy for the flowers and leaves, stamped in Flirty Flamingo and Pear Pizzazz.  I stamped the flowers twice to make them a little darker as they match the paper better.  I snipped between the petals, shaped the flowers and added a gold faceted gem to the centers.  I also shaped the leaves a little by creasing the centers with my finger.  I had the pattern paper laying on my table and don't remember which 6x6 pad it is from.  The white panel is embossed with Cuttlebug Courtyard EF and the white circle is cut with a stitched circle die and mounted with foam tape.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I appreciate your visit and when you take time to leave a comment.  I hope you are getting lots of cards made during this time.  Stay safe.  Blessings to you all.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this combination of colors, JoAnn! And that plaid paper is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card JoAnn with the pretty flowers and plaid layer! Perfect for spring! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. JoAnn this is so very pretty! I love the soft pink and pastel plaid and your flowers frame your sentiment beautifully. Thanks for playing Tic-Tac-Toe with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the win! What a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty, JoAnn! A great take on the sketch and a lovely card for a spring birthday! Congratulations on the well-deserved win at Paper Players!! Take care and be safe! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on being selected as the Headliner at The Paper Players. This is a beautiful card and the colors are so pretty. Lucky birthday recipient.

    ReplyDelete
  8. THIS is definitely a JoAnn card! Just FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.