Thursday, March 26, 2020

Seize the Birthday - For the Kids

Hello friends.  We have a new challenge for you at Seize the Birthday and this time I am the hostess and have chosen "For the Kids".  We always need cards for our kids, grandkids and even great-grandkids.  

This card is for my great-granddaughter.  Can you tell her favorite color is purple, so I used that as the main color.    All the images are from SSS Party Like A Panda.  They are so cute and I wanted to use them.  I colored the images with Promarkers.  The two presents are fussy cut and mounted with foam tape.  The mat is SU Highland Heather.

Hop on over to Seize the Birthday and check out all the fabulous cards by my teammates and our guest designer.  Hope to see you in our gallery.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Your comments are always greatly appreciated.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

12 comments:

  1. This is very cute! Your panda is adorable and your colouring is terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little panda looks happy celebrating someone's birthday! Lovely coloring in cheerful colors and with lots of purple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun birthday card for your great-granddaughter, JoAnn! It's so festive and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great stamp set for this challenge. Party like a Panda. Lol It is so cute, and thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling card for your granddaughter! That panda is indeed partying it up! Thanks for the great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun birthday card for your great-granddaughter, JoAnn! Love the image especillay the balloons! Great coloring too! Hope you are staying home and crafting till your hearts content. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of purple and adorable panda - I am sure she'll love it!! Sweet and adorable card, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A perfectly lovely kids' card, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable!! I LOVE how you used this Panda Set!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think all kids love pandas they are so cute and cuddly looking...I love your scene with all the gifts and balloons. thanks for choosing this topic, it was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute JoAnn! I love your adorable little scene - great colours. I'm sure your great granddaughter will love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.