Sunday, March 22, 2020

I Spot Someone Who's Having a Birthday

Hello friends.  I have a birthday card for a young boy at church.  His family has horses and they ride a lot so I thought this would be a fun card for him.  He is turning 10.
I cut a panel of Canson Watercolor paper and used Gansai Tambi Watercolors to color the blue for the sky and green for the grass.  I stamped some grass stems with a really old CTMH stamp called Hillside Grass.  I die cut clouds with MFT Puffy Clouds and mounted them with foam tape.  The images and sentiment are from MFT Saddle Up and Celebrate stamps and dies.  I colored the images with Copics and SU Blends, die cut them, and mounted with foam tape.  The sentiment is from the same set and mounted with foam tape also.

I am linking to Just Us Girls - Color Week.  There is lots of blue and green, and a little yellow as the boy has blonde hair so I colored his hair yellow and also the belt buckle.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn


3 comments:

  1. So cute for a little boy! Great watercolor background and coloring on the little Buckaroo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a bright fun card JoAnn and I love the boy shooting at the cake with his 'finger gun'! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love your little cowboy and that super cool cow cake! Awesome background with the grass and sky, too. Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.