Monday, March 23, 2020

Happy Birthday for The Paper Players

I am sharing a card for a young girl at church.  I used The Paper Players sketch to make my card.

ETA:  Yea, my card was one of the picks for A Cut Above at The Paper Players.
I stamped MFT's sweet PI Happy Birthday to You image, colored her with Copics and SU Flirty Flamingo (present), and then fussy cut her out.  I paper-pieced the ribbon on the present with some older paper from my stash.  The two strips are SU Flirty Flamingo and the white panel is embossed with SU Stylish Scroll EF.  I mounted the image and the sentiment panel with foam tape.  The sentiment is from MFT Birthday Buds.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Stay safe and have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. JoAnn, this is so sweet! I love the PI girls and this card just makes me smile! Such a great way to use my sketch! Love the embossed background and the pretty ribbons. So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! Love that striped bow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. JoAnn this little birthday girl is adorable! I love the soft pinks and the embossed background and your striped bow is paper pieced perfectly! Thanks for playing along with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.