Saturday, March 28, 2020

Happy Birthday for Mojo Monday 533

Hello friends.  I am sharing a card I made using Julee's Mojo Monday Sketch #533.  
The cardstock and pattern paper are Terracotta Tile.  The embossed panel is made with SU Stylish Scroll EF.  I decided it was about time I used the SU Everything is Rosy set that I have had for quite a while.  I will have to use it more oftem as I love how the card turned out.  I stamped the flowers in Terracotta Tile ink and die cut with the matching dies. I cut between each petal of the flower and  shaped the flowers so they wouldn't be flat.  I added a large gold glitter enamel dot to the flower centers. The leaves are cut from Pear Pizzazz with a die from the set.  The sentiment is from Peaceful Moments.  I die cut the small white panel with a Stitched So Sweetly die and mounted it with foam tape.  The 3 small enamel dots are from the In-Color Faceted Dots in Terracotta Tile.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope your having a blessed day and staying safe.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. This is a great sketch and I love those shaped flowers, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card turned out lovely. Terracotta Tile is such a nice color and it complimented the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful stamp and die set and your card shows them off to perfection. So pretty. The colors, design, and paper selection are gorgeous. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.