Monday, March 2, 2020

Just Us Girls - Inlay Die Cuts

Hello friends.  I am sharing a card I made for Just Us Girls - Inlay Die Cuts challenge.
I just got this Poppy Stamps Susanna Blossom die and thought it would be perfect to use for this challenge.  I die cut it once out of the white panel and then embossed the panel with the SU Tufted EF (love this EF).  I die cut an extra flower and colored it with alcohol markers and then glued the two layers together and placed them back in the cut out.  You can see that it is raised a little.  I even saved the small white cut out piece at the bottom of the big leaves and glued it in place.  The sentiment is from Gina K. Designs Stippled Flowers.  I added a pearl to the flower center and 3 small pearls on the background for a little bling.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a blessed day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. JoAnn, this is beautiful! Your flower is so pretty and shaded perfectly. I love how you added the extra dimension by gluing 2 of them together before doing the inlay. Love the soft embossed background, too. Thanks for playing along with us again here at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a beautiful choice for the challenge, JoAnn! I just love the stately flower with that quilted background and sweet pearls! Excellent coloring and gluing! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this beautiful flower and the background adds to the beauty of the entire card. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.