Sunday, March 22, 2020

Happy Birthday for Mojo Monday Sketch #535

Hello friends.  I have a birthday card for a friend that I made using Julee's Mojo Monday Sketch #535.  She has 3 sketches this time and so far I have done one.  I hope to do the other 2 also.

I used a retired SU stamp, Sail Away, and stamped it on a punched out circle from SU February Paper Pumpkin kit.  The striped paper is also from the kit.  I stamped the boat on another piece of cardstock, colored the boat and flag, and added a little gray shading on the sails. I fussy cut this image, glued it over the stamped image on the circle and mounted this with foam tape.  I added a strip of Pretty Peacock for the small vertical panel.  The Pool Party panel is embossed with the Pinewood Planks EF.  The sentiment if from SU Music From the Heart and added with foam tape.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.  Stay safe and healthy.

Happy stamping,
JoAnn

2 comments:

  1. This is a great masculine card, JoAnn! I always loved this stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card, JoAnn! So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.