Friday, March 27, 2020

Happiest Birthday Ever

Hello friends.  I hope you are staying safe and healthy.  I have been staying in and getting lots of cards done.  This one is for a young boy at church.
WOW!  I was so excited to see my card won at MFT Sketch 482.

I used MFT Sketch 482 but turned it horizontally to fit my little critters.
The images are from MFT Sending Sweet Celebration Wishes and the sentiment is from MFT Birthday Buds.  I colored the images with Copics, die cut them with the matching dies and mounted them with foam tape.  The clouds are inked with a cloud die and the grass is punched with an old Fiskars punch I dug out as I couldn't find my grass die.  I cut two layers and mounted the top layer with foam tape and placed the critters between the layers.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  

Happy Stmaping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful dimension, JoAnn! This is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet! Congratulations on your MFT Sketch challenge win. Happy shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a precious birthday card with your sweet critters enjoying their fun in the grass. Congrats on being the MFT Sketch 482 winner.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.