Friday, March 20, 2020

Embossed Anniversary card

Hello friends.  I am sharing an anniversary card I made for friends at church.  Their anniversary is not until April, but I am getting a head start on April's cards.  My card was inspired by this lovely card I found by Wendy Lee on Pinterest.  (Thank you Wendy)
Wendy used copper embossing powder but I used silver embossing powder on Not Quite Navy CS (retired) and the same flower stamp from the February Pumpkin Paper kit.  The sentiment is from MFT Together Forever (discontinued).   I used a white mat and silver ribbon from my stash.  I was pleased with how it turned out and I thing the recipient will be also.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day and stay safe and healthy.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

1 comment:

  1. So elegant, JoAnn! Good idea to get ahead on those cards. Hope you are staying safe and healthy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.