Monday, March 23, 2020

CAS Christmas Challenge - Winter Flowers

This is my second post today but I had to do this card for the CAS Christmas Challenge - Winter Flowers.  I love making cards with flowers and I had lots of poinsettias to choose from. :)

I stamped Avery Elle Holiday Bouquet and colored it with SU Blends.  I lightly sponged blue ink around the image and then added Wink of Stella to the poinsettias.  The sentiment is from the same set.  I matted it with a thin red mat to make the poinsettias pop.  I am pleased with how the card turned out and am getting a start on my Christmas cards this year.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous Poinsettia and love the red frame. Thank for joining us at CAS Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colouring of your pretty poinsettias, JoAnn! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.