Monday, April 24, 2023

Make My Monday Challenge - Flowers

 Hello friends.  We have a new challenge at Make My Monday and the theme is Flowers (my favorite of course).  Be sure to check out all the great cards by the team over at MMM and join in our fun challenge.



I combined some new and old items on this card.  The new are all Spellbinders products - Orange Peel EF, Stylish Oval Hello You Floral dies, and Essential Diamonds.  This is my first time using these products.  The old is Just Rite Large Fancy Sentiments (love the fonts in this set) and the die cut leaves from an older SU set.  I mounted the sentiment panel with foam tape and glued the flowers and leaves on the embossed panel.  I added some green enamel dots for a final touch.

I will also link to Darnell's NBUS Challenge (Never Before Used Schtuff).
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, more beautiful yellow flowers! So cheerful and another beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great mix of products! I JUST got that embossing folder - LOVE it! And I love the flowers and leaves together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty embossing folder and flowers hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.