Thursday, April 13, 2023

Cheerful Daisies

 Hello friends.  I made a birthday card for the Color Hues Challenge - Peach & Kraft, using my new Cheerful Daisies set from SU.  This is my second post today as I wanted to get this done for the challenge.  

I stamped the images in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored them with SU Blends - Pale Papaya and a touch of Lt. Pumpkin Pie.  After die cutting them with the matching dies, I trimmed some of the white edging off and clipped between the petals so I could shape them with my fingers.  The centers are stamped with Soft Suede and colored with Lt. Crumb Cake.  I mounted the flowers with foam tape.  The sprigs and sentiment panel are die cut from Crumb Cake card stock and the sprigs glued under the flower petals.   I stamped the sentiment from the Daisies set with Soft Suede ink and mounted  it with foam tape. The white panel is embossed with SU Dainty Diamonds EF and mounted to a Crumb Cake base.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

4 comments:

  1. JoAnn, what a gorgeous floral spray! The dimension you created for the flowers is wonderful and I love the subtle white embossed background. Thank you so much for making time to join us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how this came together, JoAnn. I know those pretty sprigs are going to get lots of use. Always a pleasure to see your beautiful floral work in our gallery at Color Hues.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful JoAnn!!! I love all of your attention to detail. Thanks so much for playing with us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet daisies and a perfect way to use these colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.