Monday, April 10, 2023

Frame It for Make My Monday

 Hello friends.  It is time for a new challenge at Make My Monday and the theme is Frame It.



I made an anniversary card for a young couple at church.  The flower is from Papertrey Ink Into the Blooms II dies, cut from SU Primrose Petals (retired), and the leaves from 2 different SU sets were cut from Wild Wasabi (retired).  The sentiment is from SU Celebrating You stamped in Early Espresso ink.  I made the frame using HoneyBee Wood Frame Builder dies, cutting 2 sides and 2 ends from Sahara Sand card and then taped the corners on the back.  I then cut a white panel and glued behind the frame for the sentiment and flower. The large white panel is stamped in Crumb Cake ink with Pinkfresh Studio Diamond Tiles background stamp.  I mounted the flower with foam tape and glued the leaves under the petals, then added a rhinestone gem to the center of the flower.  I also coated the flower petals with Wink of Stella for extra shine.
 
I will link to Darnell's NBUS as this is the first time I have used the Frame Builder dies.
 
 
Please share our badge! 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

2 comments:

  1. Love this bright pink flower all framed up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very pretty JoAnn! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our newest adventure - Triple B challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    Triple B
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.