Thursday, April 27, 2023

Happy Birthday with Balloons

 Hello friends.  It is time for a new challenge at Seize the Birthday and Vicki has chosen the "Topping" option of balloons.  Remember it is an option and the only requirement is that it has to be for a birthday.

 


The digital image is called Party Kitty and I thought it was perfect for this challenge.  I don't remember where I got it. I found it on my computer and printed it out, colored with SU Blends and then cut it out with my Scan and Cut as some of the colors bled outside the lines a little.  I mounted the image with foam tape on a white panel embossed with Spellbinders Argyle Socks EF.  I stamped the sentiment from SU Go To Greetings on a scrap of white and die cut it with an MFT die.  I went around the edges with Lt. Flirty Flamingo Blend to make it stand out from the background, and then mounted it with foam tape.  I added a lt. pink mat then glued it to the card base.

Be sure to check out all the fabulous cards by the team over at Seize the Birthday and join in our fun challenge.


 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

13 comments:

  1. What a cute image and, as you say, it is perfect for this challenge. love how your cat is balancing a cake on his tail. The soft pink framing and the embossed background finish it off perfectly. Thanks so much for having me as your surprise party guest. I have had such a good time xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great find on your computer. I think it is just right for this challenge and it is delightful as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is as darling as can be and your soft coloring is incredible! Awesome job, JoAnn! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awh! This is adorable, JoAnn! This is a very clever kitty to hold balloons and a cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just too adorable JoAnn! With the hat on her head and the cupcake on her tail, and balloons in hand, this kitty is ready to party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is as sweet as can be!!! Such a precious image and I love the background dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute image - always good when you find the perfect one for a challenge! Loving that embossed background!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is perfect for birthday wishes. I love the colors you used. I love this card! Thank you for adding this wonderful card to our HLS Birthday gallery. Sorry for the late comment.
    Bożena DT HLS

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's the sweetest kitty!! It's all ready to party! And you've made the most charming card of it, JoAnn! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable image JoAnn, love the soft colours you've chosen, she looks great popped up against that gorgeous embossing too, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. JoAnn, this is so adorable and colored beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute! Fantastic colours & colouring and I love the embossing folder you chose for the background.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.