Saturday, April 8, 2023

Hello There

 Hello friends.  I have another card to share today.  I made this one for a friend who is recovering from a stroke.  I think it will cheer her up as she likes my cards.


I stamped the bird image from SU Friendly Hello (retired) on a white die cut with SU Stitched so Sweetly dies.  I colored it with SU Blends, Balmy Blue, Flirty Flamingo, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight and Crumb Cake and then blended Balmy Blue ink around the edges.  I mounted it on the Soft Sea Foam panel embossed with Spellbinders Leafy 3D EF - love this folder as it gives great impressions.  I added a thick black mat and then mounted to the white card base.   I stamped the sentiment and fussy cut it, angling the ends.  I used the brush end of the Balmy Blue marker to go around the edges to make it stand out better.  The image panel and sentiment are mounted with foam tape.

I am linking to the Triple B Challenge (Birds, Blooms & Butterflies) as I have a bird and blooms on this one.  Love playing in their challenge as most all of my cards have blooms on them. 😀
This is their inspiration board and I was inspired by the little bluebird and pink flowers in the bottom left picture.
 
 
I am also linking to Darnell's NBUS challenge as this is the first time I have used my new Leafy EF. 
Grab our badge to display on your blog. 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely hello card, JoAnn, and I'm sure your friend will be cheered and she will treasure this as she recovers. Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! And thank you for your recent condolences for my brother.♥ Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty bird on a beautiful embossed background! It's sure to lift your friend's spirits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so adorable! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our newest adventure - Triple B challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    Triple B
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.