Sunday, April 23, 2023

Happy Birthday for Color Throwdown

 Hello friends.  I love the color combination for the current Color Throwdown challenge so I had to make a card with these colors - Aqua, Celery Green, Yellow.



For the flower and buds I used SU So Saffron and Certainly Celery (retired) for the leaves and stems.   All the elements are cut from Spellbinders Be Bold Blooms and Club Blooms dies.  The sentiment is cut with Memory Box Happy Birthday Poe Script die from some aqua paper in a Paper Studio Stack from Hobby Lobby.  The white panel is embossed with Spellbinders Splatter EF - my first time using it and I love the texture from it.  I mounted the flowers in the lower left corner and glued the leaves under the petals.   I added the white panel to an aqua mat and then to the card base.
 
I will also link this one to AAA Birthday challenge - Layer it Up


Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card!! Sweet flowers and splatter background!! So happy you joined us at CTD!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you've used these colors, JoAnn, especially those yellow flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so very pretty JoAnn!! Thanks so much for joining us at Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fabulous flower - so effective.

    Thanks for joining us at The AAA Birthday Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card TFS over at AAA Birthday this time and hope to see you again in future challenges Elaine DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.