Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Best Birthday

 Hello friends.  I have another birthday card to share today.  I was inspired by this card by Gail Ellis. I love the design and neutral tones so I had to try it.  I changed a few things - narrow ribbon, different sentiment and added two small butterflies instead of the large black one.


I made a stencil with a die cut from the trellis die from SU Organic Beauty dies and sponged Crumb Cake ink on the white panel (I wish I had done a little larger area).  I then stamped the image from Framed Florets once and then a partial image next to it on a 4x3 white panel.  A piece of Crumb Cake cut 4x2-1/4 was embossed with the Tasteful Textile EF.  I joined the 2 peices with ScorTape on the back and then added black strip and wrapped the ribbon around it and taped it to the back.  The sentiment is from a retired SU set I had on my table and I liked it.  The two small butterflies are from Butterfly Gala (retired) stamped in black and colored with Crumb Cake Blends.  The whole panel is mounted with foam tape to the card base.

I will link this to the Triple B Challenge (Birds, Blooms & Butterflies).  I used blooms & butterflies.
Please share our badge! 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this, JoAnn! The neutral tones are so pretty and go beautifully with the ribbon and embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh JoAnn this is simply BEAUTIFUL! Love your neutral colors and that soft stenciling in the background! GREAT JOB ... now you've inspired ME to give this design a try. Isn't it wonderful how we all inspire each other!
    Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our newest adventure - Triple B challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    Triple B
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.