Monday, April 17, 2023

Happy Birthday in Pastels

 Hello friends.  I have another birthday card to share today.  I made this one for AAA Birthday Challenge - Layer It Up (I have lots of layers on it).

 


I used Spellbinders Club Blooms for the pretty blooms, leaves and buds. The blooms are 2 layers glued together.  I cut them from SU Blushing Bride and So Safron and then inked the middle with the same shade of ink.  The leaves and sprig are cut from Soft Sea Foam.  I mounted them on a panel embossed with my new Spellbinders Tiled Motif (March 3D EF of the month).  I mounted this to a panel of Soft Sky (retired) and then to the card base.  The sentiment is from a retired SU set and die cut with a Stylish Shapes die (twice) for dimension.  I added a fancy rhinestone gem to the centers of the blooms.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. Love these pastel colored flowers, JoAnn! The pink and yellow are so pretty together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card JoAnn. Love the textures and layers with that embossed background and those soft flowers. Thanks for joining us at AAA Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card! I love the soft pastel colours, the layers and the embossed background which gives the card a lovely texture. Thank you so much for sharing and playing along with us at AAA Birthday, hope you'll join us in future challenges too. Take care, keep crafting and have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.