Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Thank You Card

 Hello friends.  A friend requested I make her a few thank you cards so this is the first one.
I had all these pieces left from other projects so all I had to do was put them together in a layout I like.  The white panel is embossed with Altenew Piped Floral Lace 3D EF, which I love.  The blooms and leaves are from Spellbinders Club Blooms dies.  I don't remember the ink I blended in the centers.  I just added the pretty rhinestones to the centers.  The leaves were cut from a green in a Recollections pack.  The ovals were already cut, I just stamped the sentiment from an older SU set - Magnolia Blooms.  I added the flowers and leaves to the ovals and mounted it with foam tape and my card was done.  I really like the finished card and so does my friend.

I will send this to Can You Handle the Pressure challenge - did not use the optional twist of trees.

and to the Tic Tac Toe Challenge - used the center row down, DieCuts, Free, Embossing Wet/Dry,  I used several dies and embossing.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn






7 comments:

  1. Great use of those leftovers, JoAnn! I like the pop of pink, this is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how your pink flowers match the ones in the embossing, JoAnn. Such a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you feel honored by those requests, JoAnn? You should! Your cards are so wonderful - this one is sooo pretty!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful, JoAnn. The EF is one of my very favorites, and it's elegant with the pretty pastel flowers.Thanks for joining us at Tic Tac Toe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply BEAUTIFUL JoAnn! Love our design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Can You Handle the Pressure challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Can You Handle the Pressure Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card, love the clean and bright feel to it, your friend will love it and will have a hard time sending it to someone! Thanks for joining us at Can You Handle the Pressure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All these pieces came together as if they were meant to be, JoAnn! Love these sweet pink flowers and that embossed background!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.