Hello friends. It is time for a new challenge at Seize the Birthday and Linda would like us to Use Fall Colors on our cards. Of course the only requirement is that it be for a birthday - our Anything Goes option.
I always think of orange, yellow, green and tan for fall colors, so that is what I used for my card. The pretty flowers are Altenew Cute Open Rose cut from SU Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie. I used the same inks to blend in the centers and shaped the petals before gluing the layers together. The Crumb Cake centers were cut using a Spellbinders die. The leaves and stems were already cut using Simon Says Stamp Layered Perky Flowers - I clipped the flowers off of the stems. I glued the stems/leaves and flowers on a Crumb Cake panel embossed with SSS Thread Plaid EF and then to a white card base. The sentiment is from a SSS set also and mounted with foam tape.
Be sure to check out all the great cards by the Design Team and our Party Guests over at Seize the Birthday. I hope you will join us in this fun challenge.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.