Friday, September 4, 2026

Just Us Girls - Die Week

 Hello friends.  I have a Thank You card for die week at Just Us Girls Challenge

I had this pretty flower cluster from Gina K. Designs Bright and Beautiful stamp & die set already colored and cut and wanted to use it.  I think I used SU Real Red & Old Olive Blends to color it.  I die cut Spelllbinders Open Lace Frame and lightly stamped a text stamp in SU Smokey Slate ink for a little interest.  You can see it better in person.  I mounted the frame with foam tape to the white card base.  I die cut Thank You (an older die from Michaels) with SU Basic Gray twice for dimension and glued it on the frame, then mounted the flowers with foam tape.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn


2 comments:

  1. JoAnn, what a beautiful card for sending thanks!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this frame and the pretty red blooms! Thanks for playing along at JUGs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.