Hello friends. I have another wedding card as I made two for my friend. Here is the 2nd one.
I used an old Sizzix EF for the embossed panel as I thought the detail and the blank space were perfect for a sentiment. I stamped the sentiment from an older SU set. I used Memory Box Riverbank Large Layered Bloom for the flower and blended Salty Ocean DOI in the centers before glueing the layers together. I shaped the center and mounted it with a small piece of foam tape. I also added Wink of Stella for a little shine but it doesn't show up well in the photo. The leaves are cut using SSS Grand Corner Leaves die. I clipped the leaves and added them where I thought they looked good and glued them to the bottom portion of the embossed panel, then to the white card base. I thought this could also be used for any special occasion.
I will share at Triple B Challenge - Birds, Blooms, Butterflies.
and Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - texture but not Tim Holtz
Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn


Love the touch of blue on the flowers, JoAnn, and you're right. That embossing folder was perfect to show both the flower and sentiment off.
ReplyDeleteSo pretty, JoAnn! Love the embossing and touch of color!
ReplyDeleteSo very pretty and a great design too!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining our challenge at Triple B!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
Triple B Co-Owner
Another pretty wedding card, JoAnn! I love the way you've colored this pretty flower! I wonder which your friend chose. A hard choice!
ReplyDelete