Hello friends. I have several anniversary cards to make for October so I am getting a head start. I like the colors at Color Hues Color Challenge - Purple & Artichoke, so I used those to make the first one. These colors are perfect for flowers.
I used SSS Jaunty Stems to die cut the flowers from SU Highland Heather and blended Gorgeous Grape ink to the centers of the flowers and the bottom of the bud. I also cut two of each and layered them to make them fuller. I added a clear rhinestone to the centers for the flowers. The stems & leaves are cut from SU Always Artichoke (ret.). I die cut one of the frames from Penny Black Double Frames and layered it over a white panel die cut with Waffle Flower Rhombus Texture Die for some texture behind the flowers. I then glued the flowers and stems in place, reversing one of the stems/leaves. I stamped the sentiment from an older Sweet 'n Sassy set in Gorgeous Grape ink. I then die cut it with a die from Altenew Featured Sentiments Die Set and mounted it with foam tape.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.