Hello friends. I have several anniversary cards to make for October so I am getting a head start. I like the colors at Color Hues Color Challenge - Purple & Artichoke, so I used those to make the first one. These colors are perfect for flowers.
I used SSS Jaunty Stems to die cut the flowers from SU Highland Heather and blended Gorgeous Grape ink to the centers of the flowers and the bottom of the bud. I also cut two of each and layered them to make them fuller. I added a clear rhinestone to the centers for the flowers. The stems & leaves are cut from SU Always Artichoke (ret.). I die cut one of the frames from Penny Black Double Frames and layered it over a white panel die cut with Waffle Flower Rhombus Texture Die for some texture behind the flowers. I then glued the flowers and stems in place, reversing one of the stems/leaves. I stamped the sentiment from an older Sweet 'n Sassy set in Gorgeous Grape ink. I then die cut it with a die from Altenew Featured Sentiments Die Set and mounted it with foam tape.

This is absolutely beautiful JoAnn! Your blooms are so pretty and surrounded by that awesome PB frame and textured background...just gorgeous!! Thanks so much for sharing this beauty with us at the Color Hues Challenge my friend! Hugs. :0)
ReplyDeleteTexture, layers and beautiful flowers. What more could a couple want on their anniversary card. Wonderful card, JoAnn.
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty use of the colors, JoAnn! Wonderful card!
ReplyDeleteThese colors are perfect for flowers and these are such pretty ones, JoAnn! I love their long stems and how you've framed them! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Color Hues!
ReplyDeleteI have been eyeing that frame set for PB. You didn't help. LOL!!! This is lovely JoAnn. Thanks so much for playing with Color Hues!
ReplyDeleteYour Jaunty Stems in Highland Heather and Gorgeous Grape are stunning, especially surrounded with the pretty frame. Thank you for joining us at Colour Hues.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, JoAnn! Love the flowers and your wonderful use of the colors! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Color Hues Challenge!
ReplyDelete