Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Thank You Card

 Hello friends.  A friend requested I make her a few thank you cards so this is the first one.
I had all these pieces left from other projects so all I had to do was put them together in a layout I like.  The white panel is embossed with Altenew Piped Floral Lace 3D EF, which I love.  The blooms and leaves are from Spellbinders Club Blooms dies.  I don't remember the ink I blended in the centers.  I just added the pretty rhinestones to the centers.  The leaves were cut from a green in a Recollections pack.  The ovals were already cut, I just stamped the sentiment from an older SU set - Magnolia Blooms.  I added the flowers and leaves to the ovals and mounted it with foam tape and my card was done.  I really like the finished card and so does my friend.

I will send this to Can You Handle the Pressure challenge - did not use the optional twist of trees.

and to the Tic Tac Toe Challenge - used the center row down, DieCuts, Free, Embossing Wet/Dry,  I used several dies and embossing.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.