Hello friends. I am still working on Thank You cards for my friend so here is #2.
I embossed a lt. blue panel with Spellbinders Diamond Plaid EF and added a darker blue mat, then glued them to the white card base. The flowers are from SU Birthday Blooms (ret.) colored with SU Flirty Flamingo and Old Olive Blends. There was no matching die so I stamped and cut several with my Scan 'n Cut. The white circle is cut with SU Spotlight on Nature Dies and stamped with Thank You from SU Magnolia Blooms (ret.). I glued the flower on the circle and then mounted it with foam tape, adding foam pieces on the flower sections not on the circle.
I will also add this one to the Tic Tac Toe Challenge - middle row down, Die Cuts, Free, Embossing

Your friend is going to be blown away by your lovely thank you cards JoAnn! I love the light blue and embossed background that really makes your gorgeous bloom POP! Card #1 is a beauty too! Lovely, lovely cards my friend!! Hugs. :0)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! Love the pink blooms!
ReplyDelete