Thursday, October 8, 2026

Seize the Birthday - Double Frame

 Hello friends.  It is time for a new challenge at Seize the Birthday and Nancy wants us to use a Double Frame on our cards.

I thought this was a good challenge to use the Double Frame by Penny Black.  I have only used one of the frames previously.  I cut them in SU Crumb Cake and Soft Suede (Ret.).  I layered them with foam tape between the layers.  The image and sentiment are from an older Newton's Nook stamp set called Loads of Blooms.  This is my first time using it although I have had it for several years.  I colored the image with SU Blends (Flirty Flamingo & Granny Apple Green) and Copics.  I layered the sentiment with foam tape and the card was done.  This is different than my usual floral cards but it does have flowers and  I like it.

Be sure to check out all the different ways the Team used frames on their cards at Seize the Birthday.  Hope to see you in our gallery.

I will share this to Darnell's NBUS as this is the first time using the stamp set.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.