Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Thank You Card #4

 Hello friends.  I have another thank you card for my friend and I really like this one.
I used a SU Peaceful Pine panel and embossed it with SU Lovely Stripes EF, then mounted it to a white card base.  Then I die cut a white stitch octagon from SU Memorable Blooms die set.  I stamped the Thank You from an older SU set as I like the font.  I stamped and die cut the flowers from SU Charming Day set and colored them with SU Peach Pie and Soft Succulent Blends.  I mounted the white die cut with foam tape and then mounted the flowers with foam tape also.

I will share this at Triple B Challenge

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.