Saturday, October 3, 2026

Thank You Card #3

 Hello friends.  Happy World Card Making Day.  I did get another Thank You card made for my friend.
I embossed a Crumb Cake panel with Altenew Piped Floral Lace 3D EF and added it to a white card base.  I die cut the flowers (SU Pumpkin Pie) and leaves (green from my stash) using Spellbinders Hello You die set.  I also blended Pumpkin Pie ink to the centers of the flowers and shaped them with my fingers before gluing them together.  I added a gem to the centers.  The lacy frame is from SU Scalloped Wishes, stamped in Early Espresso ink and cut with the matching die.  I stamped Thank You from The Greetery Arched Sentiments in the same ink and mounted it with foam tape.  Then I mounted the flowers and leavers on the bottom of the frame.  I really like this one and I know my friend will also.  She has been in the hospital and then rehab with a broken arm and unable to make cards herself so she asked me to.

I will share this at Triple B Challenge - Birds, Blooms, Butterflies.  Isn't there inspiration board beautiful.



Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.