Hello friends. I have a new birthday card to share today.
I used gingham pattern paper from my stash (also used on a previous card) and matted with black. I die cut the white panel with a die and then cut a thin black mat to mount it on. I mounted it with foam tape. The flowers are cut from white with Altenew Cute Open Rose die. I blended SU Boho Blue ink to the centers before gluing together and then added a fancy rhinestone center (Hobby Lobby). The leaves from the rose set are cut with a green from my stash. The sentiment is from an older SU set.
The Krafty Chicks Challenge is looking for Birthday cards so I will share there.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn
.
.

The gingham makes a great background for your lovely blue and white flowers, JoAnn.
ReplyDeleteBobby took the words right out of my mouth! Love the sweet blue gingham with the darling blooms!
ReplyDeleteSuch sweet flowers and they go beautifully with the gingham background! Love this soft blue and that you left the outer portion of the flowers white!
ReplyDelete