Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Blessed Christmas Wishes

 Hello friends.  I have another Christmas card done  

 I was looking through my Christmas papers and found these plaid papers in an older Recollections Christmas pad (Michaels), and wanted to use them.  I thought they were perfect for the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches and also for the Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge where their inspiration board has lots of white.  I glued the strips of pattern paper on the white card base and then die cut the white poinsettia using an older SU set, Poinsettia Petals.  I shaped the petals before gluing the layers together and added 3 small gold beads to the center.  The leaves are cut from a green in my stash.  The sentiment is from an older SU set and is mounted with foam tape.  I really like the finished card and may have to make some more for my Christmas cards this year.



Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.