Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Blessed Christmas Wishes

 Hello friends.  I have another Christmas card done  

 I was looking through my Christmas papers and found these plaid papers in an older Recollections Christmas pad (Michaels), and wanted to use them.  I thought they were perfect for the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches and also for the Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge where their inspiration board has lots of white.  I glued the strips of pattern paper on the white card base and then die cut the white poinsettia using an older SU set, Poinsettia Petals.  I shaped the petals before gluing the layers together and added 3 small gold beads to the center.  The leaves are cut from a green in my stash.  The sentiment is from an older SU set and is mounted with foam tape.  I really like the finished card and may have to make some more for my Christmas cards this year.



Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn


4 comments:

  1. I recognized the sketch right away JoAnn and love the dsp strips you used and the beautiful Poinsettia to go along with. Lovely, lovely card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recognized the sketch right away, JoAnn, and you nailed it with those pretty papers and beautiful white poinsettia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. JoAnn, I think I bought a few single sheets of that wonderful plaid at Michael's years ago... it is so fantastic as the backdrop for your gorgeous white Poinsettia - which is FABulous used in our sketch - thanks so much for joining us again this week!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous Poinsettia, I might have to get a white one this year instead of the traditional red!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
    Diane
    {Nellies Nest}
    Peace On Earth Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.