Monday, September 7, 2026

We HERD It's Your Birthday

 Hello friends,  I have a new birthday card to share today.
I made this card for a friend at church.  They have cows and I always try to make a different one with cows each year.  I know you have seen some before if you visit my blog.  These cows are from a stamp and die set from Amazon.  I stamped them with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored them with Copics.  I die cut them with the matching die and then trimmed some of the white edges away.  I blended Salty Ocean and Rustic Wilderness DOI on the background and added a fence cut from SU Basic Beige.  The cows are mounted with foam tape.  The sentiment is done on the computer and mounted with foam tape.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn


1 comment:

  1. Just as cute as it can be, JoAnn! Your kindness is sure to moooo-ve your friend!
    =]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.