Thursday, September 10, 2026

Seize the Birthday - Add a Sentiment Strip

 Hello friends.  It is time for a new challenge at Seize the Birthday and Jules would like us to add a sentiment strip on our cards.  We also have a new Surprise Party Guest joining us for the next few months.  Please welcome Stacey! from Stacey's Creative Corner.  She will be finishing off the year with us.

For my card I used SU Charming Delight Stamps & dies for the pretty flowers.  After stamping them, I colored them with SU Flirty Flamingo & Granny Apple Green Blends, then cut them with the matching die.  I added them with foam tape to a panel that was embossed with SU Lovely Stripes EF, then to a mat of Flirty Flamingo.  I stamped the sentiment from SU Stippled Roses (ret.) with Versamark ink on Flirty Flamingo and heat embossed in white ink.   I die cut the sentiment with an Altenew die and mounted it with foam tape..  I colored 3 small white enamel dots with the Dark Flirty Flamingo Blend and added them.  The whole panel was mounted to a white card base and my card was done.

Be sure to check out all the fabulous cards by my Teammates and our Party Guests over at Seize the Birthday.  Hope to see you in our gallery.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.