Friday, September 4, 2026

Birthday Card for a Friend

 Hello friends.  I have a new birthday card for a friend I am sharing today.
I used Pinkfresh Studio Floral Daydream stamp, dies & stencil set for the pretty blooms.  After stamping them I used Ripe Persimmon and Rustic Wilderness DOI with the matching stencils.  I only used the 2 inks and darkened them at the bases of the flowers and leaves and really like how they turned out.  The white panel is embossed with SU Exposed Brick EF and glued to the card base.  I die cut another white panel with SSS Petal Point Frames dies and stamped the sentiment from Gina K. Designs Elegant Thoughts.  I mounted this panel with foam tape and then mounted the flowers with pieces of foam tape.  I think it turned out pretty and I know my friend will like it.

I will add this to the following challenges:

It's stencil week at Darnell's IDEAS

Addicted to Stamps and More - Die cuts and/or Stencils -  I used both.

and to Triple B Challenge - Birds, Blooms, Butterflies

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

  

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous floral card!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Triple B!
    Diane
    {Nellies Nest}
    Triple B Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layers and I like the texture! This is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely floral card, JoAnn. That friend will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CAS and oh so pretty JoAnn! Love the colors and the embossing for the background...lovely, lovely card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully colored flowers, JoAnn! I love that you used just the two colors of ink and still have lots of shading and depth! A beautiful background too with the texture and pretty frame!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely elegant card - thanks for sharing with us at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a pretty design, JoAnn! I love the combination of the embossing with the petal point frame to enhance the gorgeous double floral spray! It's a keepsake for your friend! Thank you for sharing and linking to the I.D.E.A.S. gallery! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. The flowers look delicate and lovely. I love the textured base and the design on the frame too. It's such darling card! Thank you so much for joining us at the Addicted to Stamps & More challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty. The flowers are gorgeous and I love the texture achieved with the embossing folder. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a gorgeous card with those pretty flowers! Beautiful texture with the embossing folders and lovely sentiment, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.