Hello friends. I have a new birthday card for a friend I am sharing today.
I used Pinkfresh Studio Floral Daydream stamp, dies & stencil set for the pretty blooms. After stamping them I used Ripe Persimmon and Rustic Wilderness DOI with the matching stencils. I only used the 2 inks and darkened them at the bases of the flowers and leaves and really like how they turned out. The white panel is embossed with SU Exposed Brick EF and glued to the card base. I die cut another white panel with SSS Petal Point Frames dies and stamped the sentiment from Gina K. Designs Elegant Thoughts. I mounted this panel with foam tape and then mounted the flowers with pieces of foam tape. I think it turned out pretty and I know my friend will like it.
I will add this to the following challenges:
It's stencil week at Darnell's IDEAS
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.