Monday, September 2, 2024

The Paper Players - Dots or Stripes

Hello friends.  I have a birthday card to share today.  I made it with The Paper Players Theme Challenge - Dots or Stripes.

 


 I used striped pattern paper from Altenew Exuberant Paper Pack and embossed it with SU Tasteful Textile EF (R) to give it a little dimension.  I used Gina K. Designs Wishful Flowers to stamp the image in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored it with SU Pretty in Pink and Granny Apple Green Blends. I then die cut the image with the matching dies.  The white scallop panel is cut with SU Scallop Contours dies (R) and stamped with the sentiment from SU Labeled With Love.  I mounted this with foam tape to the yellow panel and then glued the flowers on.  I added a little foam tape under the flower sticking off the panel.
 
I will also link to The Color Throwdown with these colors for their challenge.
 
 

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

4 comments:

  1. I like the texture you added to those fun yellow stripes and, of course, those pretty pink flowers. Wonderful card, JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. JoAnn... wonderful to see you at The Paper Players this week with one of your gorgeous florals! Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love that beautiful flower and it pops so beautifully on the yellow textured stripes you created!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. JoAnn those sunny stripes make me smile and I love the addition of the subtle texture too. The background sets off your simple floral stem a treat. Thanks for joining in with my spots and stripes challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.