Friday, September 6, 2024

Roses for The Flower Challenge

 Hello friends.  I have a new birthday card to share today.  I made this one for The Flower Challenge where they are wanting stamped flowers.


I stamped the roses from Elizabeth Craft Designs Gratitude set in black ink and colored it with SU Lt. Pretty in Pink and Lt. Flirty Flamingo Blends, and the leaves in Granny Apple Green Blends.  I die cut the image with the matching dies.  I have had this set for quite awhile and this is the first time I have used it, I definitely will be using it more.  I mounted a lt. gray panel to the white card base and then added a trellis die cut from a retired SU set.  The sentiment is from Penny Black Super Day stamped on a die cut circle.  I mounted the roses and the sentiment with foam tape and my card was done. 

I will also link this to Darnell's NBUS as this is the first time using this set. 
Grab our badge to display on your blog.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful roses, JoAnn! The color is perfect, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous roses atop the trellis coverplate, JoAnn - just love the pinks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your roses are BEAUTIFUL JoAnn! I'm loving the light gray background and white trellis too...they really make those roses POP! Thanks so much for sharing this lovely, lovely card with us at The Flower Challenge! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful job with the roses, JoAnn, and they look wonderful on the gray with a trellis. Thanks for sharing your card with us at The Flower Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely, Joann. Your roses look wonderful on the delicate trellis!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The white trellis against the gray background is so pretty with these beautiful pink roses, JoAnn! So feminine and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another gorgeous floral card design, JoAnn! Have you ever counted how many flower stamp sets you have? Better not, right?! It doesn't matter because you are using them and that's what counts! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! (Sorry for the late visit.) Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.