Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Color Throwdown #810

 Hello friends.  I am excited to be guesting with Color Throwdown #810 today.  Here are their colors for this challenge - Brick Red, Terracotta & Green.



                                                                                  

I used Fired Brick Distress Ink to ink a panel of white card for the mat and die cut the Memory Box Happy Birthday Debut Script die from it.  I then stamped a white panel with the Fired Brick ink and Altenew Chocolate Flowers background stamp.  I die cut Papertrey Ink: Into the Blooms Dahlia from some Recollections card, the closest to Terracotta I had.  I layered the Dahlia and added the center which is punched from a piece of the inked card; I shaped the circle and added it with a little foam tape.  I mounted this to the bottom left corner of the panel.  The die cut green leaves are also from the Dahlia die set and glued under the edge of the petals.  I die cut an extra white birthday sentiment and layered them for a little dimension and then glued it to the top of the stamped panel.  
 
Be sure to check out all the fabulous cards by the Team over at Color Throwdown and join in this fun challenge.  Thanks again to Color Throwdown for having me as a guest designer.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. I love that background - so perfect for that beautiful flower and greenery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Kim, love that sweet background! This is a delightful birthday card, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just used that set on a card, JoAnn, and it looks wonderful in your terracotta and green with that fantastic background.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.